There is nothing more annoying during your trip than having to visit a city with your luggage. In this article, we will introduce you to the different ways that you can enjoy London without suitcases.
Store your luggage everywhere with Nannybag 24/7
- Left luggage service available 24/7
- Best prices in London
- Your luggage is insured against damage, loss, and theft
- Only certified Nanny’s approved by Nannybag
- Your luggage is secured with security seal every time
- Online customer service is on hand to assist 24/7
How to store your luggage at Nannybag?
- When booking online you are always guaranteed clean and safe space
- Check in when arriving at the Nanny by showing your ID and booking confirmation
- Pick up your luggage at the chosen pick up time by showing your ID and booking confirmation
- Check out and your luggage is handed back
- From 0 to 6 hours = £6
- From 6 to 12 hours : £8
- From 12 to 24 hours = £10
- And £6 for any following day.
Westfield London Cloakroom
Monday – Saturday: 10am – 9pm
Sunday: 12pm – 5:30pm
Cloakrooms at Westfield London Cloakroom can be found at their Shopmobility Concierge desk on level -2, Lift Lobby 2, and at our Click & Collect Lounge on Level -2 and Lift Lobby 1.
- Coats or umbrellas:£3
- Small luggage and handbags:£5
- Large suitcases:£8
Ariel Way Shepherds Bush
LONDON W12 7GF
Westfield Stratford City Cloakroom
Monday – Saturday: 10:00-21:00
Cloakrooms at Westfield Stratford City Cloakroom can be found at their Concierge Desk on the Lower Ground Floor next to Carphone Warehouse.
- Coats or umbrellas:£3
- Handbags & suitcases (up to 4 hrs): £5
- Handbags & suitcases (all day): £10
Montfichet Road, Olympic Park East
London LONDON E20 1EJ
Victoria Coach Station left luggage office
Daily between 07:00 and 22:45.
- Up to two hours: £3 per item (no weight consideration)
- 2-24 hours: £5 per item under 20kg
- 2-24 hours: £7 per item over 20kg
- Multiple days charged at daily rate as above (£5/£7 by weight)
- (Deposits left longer than 24 hours are charged at multiples of the full 24-hour rate per item)
164 Buckingham Palace Road
London SW1W 9TP
Kings Cross Self-Storage
- £9.50 per bag per day (room enough for 5 large suitcases)
Belgrove House, Belgrove Street, Kings Cross, London WC1H 8AA.
Excess Baggage Company at some London train stations
Different from each station – see below
Charing Cross Station (07:00-23:00)
Euston Station (07:00-23:00)
Kings Cross Station (07:00-23:00)
Paddington Station (07:00-23:00)
Victoria Station (07:00-23:00)
Waterloo Station (07:00-23:00)
Liverpool Lime Street Station (07:00-23:00)
St Pancras International (Monday-Saturday: 05:30-23:00 and Sunday 07:00-22:00)
- Up to two hours: £6
- 3-24 hours: £12.50 per item
- (Deposits left longer than 24 hours are charged £7.50 per item per 24 hours)
Luggage storage at museums and galleries
If you’re going to store luggage for more than just a few hours it’s sometimes cheaper to use self-storage facilities at museums and galleries.
Below we’ve gathered a collection of museums and galleries in London where you’re able to store your luggage:
Address: Great Russell St, WC1
Address: Trafalgar Square, WC2
Address: 150 London Wall, London, EC2Y 5HN
Address: Bankside, SE1
Address: Millbank, SW1
Address: Cromwell Rd, SW7
Address: Cromwell Rd, SW7
Address: Exhibition Rd, SW7
Address: St Martin’s Place, WC2
Address: Lambeth Rd, London, SE1
Address: 224-238 Kensington High St, London, W8 6AG
Address: 96 Euston Rd, London, NW1
Luggage storage at London Airports
If you’re planning to visit London by plane you could consider storing some of your belongings at the following London Airports:
Why you should store your luggage at Nannybag?
Sightseeing and attractions just aren’t the same with your luggage. This is the main reason why you should consider planning where to store your luggage while shopping and exploring the city of London.
Besides the struggling with unhandy huge suitcases, they also put a physical strain on you as you carry them around with you in the city. Therefore, left luggage is the perfect service for you! While storing your luggage at a safe and clean place, you’re able to enjoy your time in London.
Nannybag is an clean & safe place to store luggage in London
Strict safety procedures are set in place to ensure the safety of your baggage. Each piece of baggage is sealed with a unique identification number for complete reassurance and to ensure no unauthorized access to your belongings. The same person who drops off the luggage needs also to pick it up. You will receive a confirmation e-mail after you completed the reservation online. The shop will ask to see a valid receipt from the phone or by hardcopy before take in returning any baggage.
One of the world’s biggest insurance companies Axa will make sure that your luggage is insured by using our luggage service. The insurance is covering up to £1500 per item luggage with their multi-risk policy.
You are in charge! Choose which place that is most comfortable according to your preferences by using our search tool on our website. Whether you book your luggage storage in advance or when you arrive in the city, it’s all possible with Nannybag!